Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer

I love lots of things about summer, BBQs and ice cream, the beach, etc. One thing I don't like is summer TV...it is all re-runs and shows that they are trying out that may or may not be any good. Also LOST is ending, which I am nervous about, cause it might really good and satisfying, or it might be really really lame. But what is sad is that there is nothing to take it's place right now. So we will have to see what the TV brings us next year...

2 comments:

  1. wait! there are books...lots of unread books...you could read to David or just read to yourself. Or! You could WRITE a book!!! Plenty of time before Fall shows are on again!!! or dinner with friends and games instead of TV. Or skyping with far away friends...or knitting or needle point... well...it is just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the magic word that let me post was "ersoci" ... I am sure that means "magic writing" in some story you have yet to write

    ReplyDelete