Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week off...?

So this week is kind of a weird one. Dave was gone all last week so we should be "recovering", we are going on a cruise next week so we should be "preparing", we are doing neither. We are, however stuffing this week full of as many random things as we can.

Monday - "Girls' Night Out: Twilight viewing party" That was fun...although I only made it thru 1 and 1/2 movies, it was just too late. I was the only "team Jacob" person there...

Tuesday - Date Night!!! Dave and I had not been out, just the two of us in awhile, and our passes for Disneyland are about to blackout for the summer, so it was the perfect time for a date. It was fun cause we went on rides that we normally can't because of Seth...Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones...so much fun.

Wednesday (tonight) - It is the last night for "Project 31" and Dave is going to a men's bible study of Ephsanians. We are going to play "juggle the kid"so we will see how that works out.

Thursday - BBQ with Friends and SYTYCD

Friday - no plans, but I am sure that something will come up.

Saturday - Dave has morning prayer for the men, and then we need to pack and get the house and yard in order before we leave.

Sunday - We leave for 7 days of no work, or cleaning or cooking, just hanging out by the pool and whatever else we want. It is going to be so nice.

3 comments:

  1. oh, man! it's like your vacation started way early! so so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Hope you guys have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I read your blog and write this comment, you all are sailing sailing! Someone has brought you lunch, I hope...and taken dishes away! In my mind's eye, I can see you and Dave hanging out at the rail, waiting to watch a very romantic sunset while Seth flies Buzz all over, shouting "to inpinnity n beyawn!" to the ocean blue. Have a GREAT time. Relish it all! Laugh first -- middle -- and last!

    ReplyDelete