Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall is here

I noticed it today in the morning chill, and the breeze that came thru my kitchen this afternoon.  Temps are still in the high 70's-low 80's, I know that anywhere else that would still feel like summer.  The thing about SoCal is that shift in season is gentle and gradual.  It is the little things that tell you that you have moved from one season to the next.  You must pay close attention and appreciate each sign...or you will miss them all.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I misspelled 3 words so I will try again!

    Yes, it does. 3 of the trees have begun to turn. I hope they go slowly this year, not rush to be done like last year. I know exactly what you mean. It does feel like autumn. It makes it - nearly - worth getting up to go outside and feel the crisp, and bright of the autumn morning.

    ReplyDelete