It is wonderful to be home, sitting in our living room, with breeze blowing thru the house. The cruise was nice, but 7 days on a boat is a long time. It is nice to have space, and no other people around.
We did enjoy resting...Dave and I napped almost everyday. Also, because the cruise was more aimed at people who want to drink and gamble, Dave and I went to bed at like 8:30 most nights. I think mostly what we did was eat! There was so much food all the time. Most of it was just ok...I think that was cause Dave & I have really do eat good food very often...it is hard not to with my dad and Mbugwa cooking for us.
It was fun to walk with Seth around the outside of the boat. He loved looking over and seeing the water. He would tell us "beeg boat" every time he looked down. It is amazing how much he grew over the week, and how much his vocabulary grew as well.
So tonight we will just chill, and then tomorrow it is back to the grind.
No comments:
Post a Comment