Saturday, July 17, 2010

It is funny how lazy I feel when Dave is gone. I really don't have the drive to cook. It is only cause of Seth that I do. But I cook things that Dave does not really care for...soups and things with no meat. Tonight I made quinoa for dinner...Seth LOVES it! For him I just mix in a handful of frozen peas, and let the heat of the quinoa thaw them. He ate his first blow before I could even get mine dished up. His second bowl took a bit more time, but his was still asking for more when he was done.
If I did not have Seth to cook for, I would likely eat toast every meal. I love toast...I have it at least once a day. For breakfast, I put peanut butter, or goat cheese one it. For lunch, I will put butter on it and eat slices of Cheddar cheese along side it, or I will put goat cheese on it. Not sure what I do if I made toast for dinner...maybe goat cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment