Sethy decided tonight that he wanted to sleep in mommy's bed...for no reason that Dave or I could think of. But he was VERY insistent about it. He kept asking for about 15 minutes, from when we first say it was time to get ready for bed to when Dave started rocking him. Once he was in bed, he cried for about 10 mins, and just when I thought he was winding down, he made himself start up again...I finally went in and told him he need to stop, and what did he ask for...that is right to lay down in mommy's bed. When I said no to that he wanted me to rock him...that is because he woke up in the middle of the night last night, and when I went to check on him, he wanted to come to bed with me (so I guess the is when it really started) and I told him no, but I would rock him. So anyway, he is asleep now...hopefully he'll sleep all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment