A place for me to record my (sometimes random) thoughts and insights on life, and all the other stuff that goes on in my head.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
So, I am planning on getting back to writing about David...I really am. But life has not gotten any less busy now that the holidays are over. Home-groups started again last week. We had a party for my sister on Saturday...it was lots of fun. And now David and I are starting to look at houses, cause we are wanting to buy sometime this year. Also this weekend is our 6th anniversary. WOW 6 years!!! They have really flown by. So with all that going on, I am hoping to get back to David (from the bible) soon. Cause it is not February and my two "resolutions"(writing at least 4 times a week, and eating Paleo - just for January) have failed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment