So we had a home group leaders meeting last Sunday. One of the things we went over were a set of questions that Nick had posed to us two or three meetings ago. At the last meeting he warned us that he was going to want answers from us at this meeting. I am going to put the questions and my answers here, as a way to remind myself of them...
1)What area of spiritual discipline is God calling me to invest in?
--Study
---Dave and I are going to start Porterbrook in Oct, so I see that as one way to work on this.
2) Who are the promising apprentices (disciples) he is calling me to invest in?
--I don't really have one person that I see a Disciple...but there are two or three ladies that feel like God has put in my life, that I can/have been investing...each one in a different area, and in some of those relationships I feel like it goes both ways.
3)What area of weakness is He calling me to invest in?
--Time management. I need to do a better job with my days. I know I could be doing a lot more with my time. Now that Lulu is only taking one nap, and the kids can play together there is no excuse for making dinner being the only thing I do in a day.
---To that end, I am going to cut out reading fiction for a couple of months to help myself focus.
4)What area of potential greatness is God calling me to invest in?
--Study, and I also think writing
---So Porterbrook will give me a place to start with study...writing I am not sure where to start...
5)What area of team culture is he calling me to invest in?
--servanthood
6)What sphere of mission is he calling me to invest in?
--our neighborhood, Mommy Co.,
Ok, so now it is out there, and people can see it...so I am accountable.
No comments:
Post a Comment