A place for me to record my (sometimes random) thoughts and insights on life, and all the other stuff that goes on in my head.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Morning's work gone
So I just spent over an hour working on a recap of this weekend's wedding craziness, only to have it deleted with a weird keystroke. When I went to see what was saved in the draft form...I found that it had saved just after the delete happened...so yeah it is gone...and now I don't have time to start again...so maybe I will get back to it later and you will get to read about "the longest weekend ever" or maybe not...but either way, I learned that I have the best kids EVER! They dealt with a crazy weekend full of stress, that was hard for Dave and I, with patients and grace. So if today, they are a bit off, I understand, and am going to do my best to extend them GRACE, and help them recover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment