Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ezra

THIS BOY!!!!

I cannot imagine life with this funny little man. He is so sweet and happy and fierce and I love him. He calls dogs "ruff ruffs" and dinosaurs "yions" in fact anything that growls is a "yion". He went from saying a few words to full sentences in like 2 weeks. And his grammar is great!  He uses "I" and "me" the right way...I mean what other 2 year old does that?

He tells us stories and makes stuff up.  The other day I got him up from his nap and he wanted me to hold him.  I asked him why he did not want to walk. His answer: that his feet had gone fishing.  WHAT?!? Who comes up with that?  He then went into this whole story about what we needed to do to get them back.  So crazy.

He does not have many words that he says in a funny/cute way, mostly he is pretty clear.  The hard part in understanding him is that he does not enunciate, so a lot of words sound the same. He does say "mymy" for vitamins, "hunch" for lunch, and few other things like that.

He loves under...under the table, under the desk, just under.  We go to Sunday school, and he goes straight for under the table...get done eating at a restaurant and under the table he goes...he does not want to do something, look for him under the desk.

He loves his "Bubba-Lulu", that is what he calls Seth and Lucy.  He and Lucy are buddies. She tells him what to do, and he does it...😁

His relationship with Seth is a bit different. They are nearly 7 years apart, and in such very different seasons of life. So a bit more fighting. I remember what it was like for my sister and I...we are 5 years apart.  It was a long growing up.... We are friends now, so I know that they will be too. It is just is going to be look different then it does for Ezra and Lucy.

I am so grateful to be his mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment