It has been ages since I have posted anything...not for lack of things to post about...there have been plenty...mostly about how sick I have been...but for lack of Internet. But today I am at my mom's to use her Internet, so I can post...
I am 15 weeks today...and still feeling sick...just not as sick, and not as often...I know it wears off slowly, but I was hoping that this time is would be like flipping a switch. One day you have morning sickness and the next you don't. Oh, well. As the weather gets cooler (please let it get cooler) I should feel better. I have decided that I don't do well in extreme temperatures...I have a zone from like 65 degrees to about 80 degrees that I am comfortable in. Anything out side of the range and I don't do well. However, the below 65 range is easier to deal with can I can get a hoodie or a blanket...it is the over 80 range that gives me trouble. I got over-heated on a hike once in high school, and since then I have been very susceptible to getting over-heated, especially when it is humid.
No comments:
Post a Comment