Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vacation

So we are just over half-way thru time in NC. It is nice to get to spend good chunky time with people...although I think Seth has had enough of being around other kids. Today everything was drama. He did not want to share, he did not want any of the other boys to play with a toy that he might want to play later, he did not want to Dave or I to pay attention to anyone else...I could just tell he was done. I get it though, he never has other kids in his space for this much time. Normally it is like 2 or 3 hours with someone else, and then he is home again and has his own space.

The weather here has been nice, sunny and 70. The leaves are changing and it is really lovely. Layne and Sheila's backyard is breath taking. And our drive down from Greenville to Moorehead was so amazing. The light was perfect and the trees we so beautiful that I was distracted from my book. (which I am really enjoying, and trying to savor - which means read slowly- which is hard to, btw) Last night we went out on the water at sunset, got pizza and cruised around the sound. The moon was full, but tucked in between the clouds. It was so much fun. So different than anything we would do in CA.

Tomorrow we drive back to Greenville, get ready for Thanksgiving, and maybe I will finish my book while we drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment