Monday, August 8, 2011

settling in

So we have been in the house about a month and it is beginning to feel like home. Right at first, it felt like we were on vacation, or staying in someone else's house. Being able to walk to get dinner or ice cream or to go to Cost Plus, really added to the on vacation feel. But I love it. I love being so close to everything, and to everyone- having my whole life like 5-10 minutes away...it is awesome. I have stopped adding 10+ minutes to when I have to leave...cause there is no traffic that I have to account for. Also I never really in the. We long enough for the kids to fall asleep...which is good and bad. I am having to figure out how to deal with that. It is great when I am leaving church, cause then I can put them to bed when I get home...not so great when I need to go somewhere close to one of Lucy's other naps...cause she doesn't sleep in the car. Speaking of not sleeping she just woke up early from her morning nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment