Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ruth

Ruth has been one of my favorite books of the Bible since the first time I read it. I was trying to remember how I was, and I think I must have been like 10 or 11.  I remember that we lived in Riverside, we were reading thru the books of history, I remember using mnemonics to remember the names in the story.  Elimelech...a big E licking a limo. Orpah...went back home to her ma or pa. Naomi...one horse says to the other horse "Neigh, owe me".  Funny that I still remember them, but I guess that means it worked.

I have been thinking about the story this week, and there are lots of things that I am excited look into.

1 comment:

  1. I started. It is so funny : I was totally going to say exactly the same thing ~ the mneumonics! Since you did, I didn't of course...but I DID put a link to your blog in my blog. Aren't you proud of me?

    ReplyDelete