Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sleep...or lack there of


I am having a hard time with Lucy's naps.  We've been a good patten of 10 am and 2 pm nap for a little while...maybe since her birthday.  But this week everything has been off.  I am wondering if I need to move her to just one nap...maybe around 11...But she wakes up so early that I don't think she could make it that long, and I don't know that she would sleep long enough for her to make it all the way to her bed time at 7.  Maybe it just cause we have been out of the house that last couple of mornings...tomorrow I can stay home, and see if that helps...

This is the hard thing about babies and toddlers...just when you think you have them figured out, they change.

Seth on the other had, naps even when I don't want him to.  I stopped requiring him to nap about a year ago, and he still takes one maybe 3 times a week.  And as long at it is early enough in the day, I don't care.  I do care when it is 4:30, and he wants to nap.  I know that if I let him he will not sleep at bed time.  I have at least 2 days a week where that happens...so that leaves me, trying to get dinner started, holding a baby who may or may not have slept, and trying to keep Seth awake...all of which probably sounds like a lot of screaming to our neighbors...

It is quiet now...so I am going to use what time I have left till one or both is awake and start dinner...maybe get a head start on today's craziness...

No comments:

Post a Comment