Summer is here...well almost, we have about two days according to the calender, but the weather, and our schedule have felt like summer for a week or so. Tomorrow I am planning on joining a bunch of other mom's down at Long Beach Bay, for what I hope will be a weekly trip. Tried last year, but with a under six month old, the beach has too hard. Next week, I am going to try to take Seth to the dollar movies again. We had a great time with that last year, and just last night Dave reminded me that I need to have time with just Seth. Not sure what else we are going to do, but I am wanting to have fun with the kids.
I have a vague excitement about this summer, that is more that just the thought of playing the beach. Not really sure what else it is...maybe it is being in our new house (which I love), and getting to know our neighbors (there are all really nice). Whatever it is, I think it is going to be a good summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment