Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I have so many things I want to write about...things that fill my head all day long, things that I want to discuss cause I don't know what I think, or I do know what I think.  But the time in my day when I don't have 40 other things to do, and there are not little people pulling on me (and I mean literally pulling me...Lucy grabs my hand and says "Mommy COME") , is this space...10pm or later.  I am the only one up, and I should be sleeping cause 6:15 is coming and like clockwork I am going to hear "MOMMY!!! I ALL DONE MY TIME OUT!!!" Which is Lucy's way of telling me she would like to get out of her bed...I guess I should stop giving her time out in her bed...

Anyway, by the time I get here and could write something, I can't.  I just end of rambling, like I am doing now. 

I want to have a point when I write.  I want to say something, and say it well.  All those thoughts that bounced thru my head all day need structure. I am not sure what to do to change it...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were more structured, too...There will be weeks that I will write every day, and then other weeks where I forget about it altogether. At night doesn't work for me though--I'm too tired and grumpy. It has to be naptime, or, if I'm lucky, during Sesame Street. :-)

    ReplyDelete