It has been about 39 weeks since Ezra was born. He was born at 39 weeks 4 days...so he has been out about as long as he was in. Kinda funny to think about it that way. The time since he was born seems to have gone so much faster than while I was pregnant with him. But then again I kinda can't remember what it felt like to have only two...Didn't I always have Ezra wrapped around me snuggling into my chest?
Life with 3...How did I ever think I was busy before? I am busy even when I do have anything to do. Seth is in 2nd grade. It is hard to remember that he was once as small and helpless while stands almost to my shoulder and can read. I love that he reads, I love listening to him in the back of the car reading the signs that we pass...or sitting net to Lucy reading to her (that does not happen often, but when it does, my heart bursts!). I love that I get to share with him all the stories that I love, that have shaped me. When we finished reading The Last Battle, he asked me if we could read The Blue Sword, (YAY) and he is liking it (YAY YAY). I am counting down till he is old enough for me to start Harry Potter with him. I mean his is 7 now, and while think I could start the first one with him, but by the time we got to #4...well we will wait.
How do I describe Lucy? She is my crazy, intense, beautiful, Joy!!! She is so much bigger than her 4 1/2 years. She does dishes, like really does them...washes, rinses, empties and fills the dishwasher...she can do it all! We do best when I stand back and let her do, when I try to control everything then we have drama.
(Note: I am going to publish this even though it is not finished...but I started it so long ago that I don't remember what was going to come next...also Seth is in 4th grade and Lu is in 1st...it is time for a new update...)
No comments:
Post a Comment